Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm addicted !!!

I need help ! I'm addicted... to Cesar Millan "the Dog Whisssperrrerrr"!

I just love this show and can spend hours watching it. Cesar is impressive ! Even Dan who is not into dogs, watches the show with me. 

Dan loves Daddy (the brown Pitbull) and I love Junior (the grey one).

I lost my dog Homere few years ago and I still miss him a lot.
It will be really hard to love another dog as much, but I know I need one in my life.
Hopefully, next year or the year after, I will go pick out a puppy... and a kitten for Dan ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I love that show too! I always watch it. What kind of dog was Homere? How did you lose him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homere was a whippet (it's the size between a Greyhound and an Italian Greyhound).
    I had to put him to sleep almost 4 years ago because he was suffering of an unknown disease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry- Flea has a weird thing that is making him hold up a back leg half the time. They think it is a ligament thing that since he getting older an over weight his knee is giving out on him. Pets give you such comfort but when they get sick it is heart breaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Flea ! I hope he will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete