Monday, February 9, 2009

8 Things

Senja tagged me so I will answer her questionnaire.  I have to admit that my first impression was : "What exactly does it mean to be tagged?!". I'm new in the blog world and I'm totally confused but here we go !

8 Things I'm passionate about :
1  My husband
2  My family
3  My friends
4  Traveling
5  Dogs, horses and now sugar gliders
6  Chocolate or sweets in general
7  TV shows and series
8  Books

8 Books that I read and enjoyed :
1  Tales of the City
2  More Tales of the City
3  Moi, Francois Villon
4  Under the Banner of Heaven
5  The Picture of Dorian Gray
6  The Perfume
7  The Prince of Tides
8  Harry Potter... sorry about that.

8 Words/Phrases I say often :
1  I love you !
2  Oneeeeyyy
3  I'm tired
4  Aldrin, stop biting Daddy !
5  I'm hungry
6  I don't know the word in English for...
7  I don't care
8  Why not

8 Things I want to do before I die :
1  Give birth once, at least
2  Travel over the world
3  Swim with dolphins
4  Go to Space and walk on the Moon (I know it would be hard, but I'm hopeful)
5  Have a boxer
6  Learn to speak Portuguese fluently and improve my Spanish
7  Make my hubby happier
8  Enjoy cooking

8 Things I have learned this year :
1  More than I thought I ever would about insects and food for sugar gliders
2  I hate separation
3  Jet Puffed Marshmallow Cream is delicious
4  My brain can use 2 different languages at the same time
5  I love the US
6  I miss French food
7  It's hard to not do the job that you really want
8  I love my life with Dan

Mission accomplished Senja.

1 comment: